In accordance with the provisions contained in Law 1581 of 2012, considered as responsible for the processing of personal data, develops this policy of privacy and protection of personal data, in terms of collection, storage and administration; That are received from any natural person holding personal data that are stored in our databases, and which governs for companies that make use of the brand BIENINMUEBLE.CO owned by BIENINMUEBLE SAS.
- BIENINMUEBLE.CO, respects the privacy of each of the personal data holders that provide their information. BIENINMUEBLE.CO, receives information, stores it properly and safely. However, holders may check the accuracy of this information and take steps to update it and / or request its removal. The information is collected, processed and used for the purposes that gave rise to the supply of the same, with the current regulations of protection of information and privacy of the same.
- BIENINMUEBLE.CO, collects personal information related to the owners for purposes of consultation, processing and use, only if they voluntarily decide to register or provide the information and give their authorization in this respect, recognizing that the entry of personal information is done in a manner Voluntary, taking into account the characteristics enabled for such purpose and the faculties of use by BIENINMUEBLE.CO, in the terms established herein and in the understanding that such information will be part of a file and / or database. The data are collected especially for the effective provision of services with customers, employees and suppliers, which frame the corporate purpose of BIENINMUEBLE.CO which involves the identification of the holders, compliance with legal provisions, contractual and other commitments nature.
- The holders may access, modify, update or request the deletion of the information provided at any time. They can also request the correction and updating of data through the channels available and publish for this purpose BIENINMUEBLE.CO, as well as revoke the contact authorization. The requests for consultation and the complaints filed by the owners of the personal data will be dealt with through published e-mail, within the due opportunity and exhausting the established procedures for that purpose.
- For the exercise of the right of access to which the holder has access to his own data and for updating, deleting and recalling them, the holder of the information may submit his request by the following means:
- The information provided will not be used, processed or transferred beyond the limits established by law and as stated in the declaration of consent of the holder. Exceptionally, we will transfer the information provided, only to third parties authorized by the holder and at the request of a competent authority.
- CASES IN WHICH NO AUTHORIZATION IS REQUIRED: BIENINMUEBLE.CO will not require authorization from the Holder when it is:
- Information required by a public or administrative entity in the exercise of its legal functions or by court order;
- Data of a public nature;
- Cases of medical or health emergency;
- Treatment of information authorized by law for historical, statistical or scientific purposes;
- Data related to the Civil Registry of Persons. However, the above BIENINMUEBLE.CO will be under a legal obligation to transfer the information of the holders.
BIENINMUEBLE.CO reserves the right to modify this Policy at any time and without prior notice. Any modification will be made in accordance with current legal regulations, and it will become effective and will have effects against the holders, since its publication in the corresponding channel.
The present Policy of Protection of personal data governs from its publication in the web site of BIEINMUEBLE.CO